EPIC Barcelona Food Tour (10 AWESOME Stops!)
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS VIDEO 😃
Barcelona is an amazing place to eat! But here’s the thing – it can also be hard to eat well in Barcelona because it’s so touristy. There are just so many options, and lots of them literally are tourist traps. But happily there are also so many incredible places to eat and delicious things to taste and drink if you just know where to look.
In this video I take you to 10 of my favourite places to eat 10+ incredible bites. And we visit 3 famous neighbourhoods across the entire video. We go to the Born, the Gothic Quarter and La Barceloneta – three neighbourhoods that you have to visit, and we’ll eat delicious food in each!
And a number of places are places we visit on Devour Tour’s food tours – including our Tastes & Traditions of Barcelona Food Tour and our Tapas, Taverns & History Food Tour
Also, once you’ve watched this, be sure to check out my playlist of Barcelona videos – including my epic 9-stop Barcelona Tapas Crawl.
So, where do we go?
1. Granja Dulcinea for an incredible suizo (chocolate and cream!)
2. Mercado Santa Caterina: We visit Bar Joan for a fry-up breakfast and cava and Antonio Iberics for a fantastic selection of cured meats. Plus, we visit a stall for delicious escalivada.
3. Historic Casa Gispert for a selection of wood-roasted almonds, and chocolate treats
4. Hofmann Pastisseria for an insane marscapone croissant
5. La Campana for delicious turrón and horchata
6. Xarcutería La Pineda for vermouth and a selection of potato chips with Espinaler sauce, cheeses and salt-cured anchovies
7. Bodega La Palma for patatas bravas and red wine
8. Can Paixano for a delicious butifarra sandwich and also a pork loin and cheese sandwhich – all knocked back with their famous cava
9. La Cova Fumada for a bomba (it was invented here!), grilled squid and grilled sardines
10. Can Ramonet for a delicious seafood fideuá and drinking from the porrón!
WHO ARE WE? 🥝
Hola, Spain lovers! We’re James and Yoly. James is a New Zealander, and Yoly is from Spain. And we both live in Madrid. This channel is all about giving you a local insight into life in Spain, and helping you experience this country like a local when you come to visit (or live!). If that sounds like your kind of thing, bienvenido!