Shrimp Cakes with Lemon Aioli
If you love shrimp recipes, these shrimp cakes are for YOU! The cheesy crust creates a juicy, tender and flavorful center. P.S. DO NOT skip the lemon aioli sauce
For the Shrimp Cakes/ Fritters:
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese (1 1/2 cups shredded)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped, plus more to garnish
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil or high heat cooking oil of choice
For the Lemon Aioli Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
*You can use a food processor to chop the shrimp, but pulse carefully so you don’t turn it into ground shrimp meat.
Nutrition for Lemon Aioli Sauce is not included in the recipe since we usually don’t consume the full amount with 1 batch of shrimp cakes. Based on 8 servings for the sauce, each serving has 96 calories, 89 mg sodium, 0 g sugars, 5 mg cholesterol (2%), 10 g total fat with 1 g saturated fat (5%).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?