Navratri special- Coconut Barfi Recipe Quick & easy to make
- 2 ½ cups (250g) fresh coconut
- ¾ cup milk (180ml)
- ¾ cup sugar (150g)
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter/ghee
- 10-12 pistachios for garnish (optional)
- You can also use dry desiccated coconut for this recipe.
- Regular milk can be replaced with coconut milk.
- Don’t grind the coconut for very long, else it might release it’s milk. Grind for few seconds, stop and grind again. Repeat till you get a fine texture.
- Don’t cook this over high flame else the coconut will turn dark in colour.
- Before setting the barfi make sure the coconut mixture is dry, else it won’t set properly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?