Skip to content
Navratri special- Coconut Barfi Recipe Quick & easy to make
- 2 ½ cups (250g) fresh coconut
- ¾ cup milk (180ml)
- ¾ cup sugar (150g)
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter/ghee
- 10-12 pistachios for garnish (optional)
- You can also use dry desiccated coconut for this recipe.
- Regular milk can be replaced with coconut milk.
- Don’t grind the coconut for very long, else it might release it’s milk. Grind for few seconds, stop and grind again. Repeat till you get a fine texture.
- Don’t cook this over high flame else the coconut will turn dark in colour.
- Before setting the barfi make sure the coconut mixture is dry, else it won’t set properly.
Das könnte Dich auch interessieren …