Easy 10-Minute Tiramisu recipe
My 10-Minute Tiramisu recipe takes all the fuss out of a classic Tiramisu by simplifying the method while delivering you maximum delicious results!
- 1 cup (8floz/225ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 1/3 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 2 cups (16oz/450ml) espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Lady Fingers (Boudoir biscuits/Savoiardi. Look for eggless if needed)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Add in mascarpone cheese and amaretto (if using) and continue to whip to stiff peaks.
Dip ladyfingers in coffee (and brandy if using) and place in an 8×8 pan to make the first layer – you can fit about 7 cookies in each layer. Don’t let them soak as the will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of first layer of lady fingers. Repeat process with second layer of lady fingers and cream mixture.
Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours (it gets even better in the fridge and is a perfect make-ahead dessert).
1 cup Mascarpone Cheese Substitution: Cream together 6 oz. softened cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons sour cream, and 3 Tablespoons heavy cream.
you can make an egg free sponge cake for this using my egg substitute chart.
If using alcohol, add the Amaretto to the whipped cheese and cream mix, and the brandy, or rum, to the coffee mix. Use one or the other, or both!
*Make Homemade Ladyfingers including an egg-free recipe!