Take Just One Spoon, And You’ll Fall Asleep In a Minute
How to fall asleep fast? You spend hours upon hours tossing in your bed but still fail to fall asleep. Yeah, we’ve all been there. Thankfully, there are lots of effective methods that can easily make you snooze as soon as your head hits the pillow!
Did you know, for example, that physical contact with someone you love can make you fall asleep within minutes? The thing is, when we’re close to someone we deeply care about, our system produces a significant amount of endorphins that can quickly comfort you and help you relax. Well, yeah, some of these methods are, let’s say, a little unconventional, but they do work!
#1: Imagine the next morning 1:15
#2: Wash your face with cold water 1:59
#3: Do the lying butterfly pose 2:47
#4: Listen to binaural beats 3:49
#5: Add more tryptophan and magnesium to your diet 4:30
#6: Try diaphragmatic breathing 5:57
#7: Remember your day in reverse 6:49
#8: Tidy up your room 7:25
#9: Use relaxation techniques 7:59
#10: Close your right nostril 9:16
#11: Make a “sleeping potion” 10:09
#12: Hug someone you love 10:48
#sleepproblems #insomnia #sleepdisorder
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If, no matter what you do, you still can’t get to sleep, imagine your following morning in the tiniest details. With a little time and a good imagination, you’ll feel so drowsy that your system will drift into sleep mode.
– You can help reset it within seconds simply by putting your face in a bowl of ice-cold water! Doing this triggers a necessary phenomenon called the Mammalian Dive Reflex. It lowers your blood pressure and heart rate.
– There’s no problem yoga can’t solve, and sleep issues are no exception. All you have to do is perform the lying butterfly pose, and you’ll start to doze off in no time!
– Binaural beats are often used for meditation, calming your brain, and making you feel relaxed. The secret behind their magic is pretty simple: they simultaneously send a different sound frequency to each one of your ears.
– According to a study conducted by Australian researchers, an amino acid called tryptophan is extremely beneficial for your system, especially when it comes to sleep.
– Just 5 minutes of diaphragmatic breathing every day before bed will ensure you a good night’s sleep and a clear well-rested mind!
– Instead of trying to empty your mind and fight constant thoughts, go through your day from the end to the beginning. Since you have to think of your day in reverse, this exercise increases your brain activity and tires it out.
– When your bedroom is full of unnecessary clutter, your brain starts to associate it with anything else but relaxation and rest. And that’s exactly why you can’t fall asleep
– To fall asleep quickly, you have to fully relax both physically and mentally. Here’s where progressive muscle relaxation comes in handy.
– And the reason behind it is purely biological! When you close your right nostril while lying on your left side, your blood pressure naturally decreases. With low blood pressure comes yawning and a strong desire to fall asleep.
– All you have to do is mix 1/4 of a tablespoon of delicious honey, 1/8 of a tablespoon of exotic sea salt, and 1 full tablespoon of extremely healthy coconut oil.