Watch me take on a GIANT BOWL of over 150 Swedish meatballs and the famous IKEA cream sauce which I made using the IKEA secret recipe which was released during lockdown all that time ago!
FIND THE IKEA RECIPE HERE:
Swedish meatball ingredients
* 500 grams (about 1 pound) of ground beef
* 250 grams (about 0.5 pounds) of ground pork
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1 clove of garlic, crushed or minced
* 100 grams (1/2 cup) of bread crumbs
* 1 egg
* 5 tablespoons of whole milk
* generous amounts of salt and pepper
Cream sauce ingredients
* Dash of olive oil
* 40 grams (3 tablespoons) of butter
* 40 grams (3 tablespoons) of plain flour
* 150 millilitres (2/3 cup) of vegetable stock
* 150 millilitres (2/3 cup) of beef stock
* 150 millilitres (2/3 cup) of thick double cream
* 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
1. Combine ground beef and ground pork in a bowl and break it up with your fingers to get rid of lumps.
2. Add chopped onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg and mix together.
3. Add milk and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll mixture into small meatballs. Place on a clean plate, cover and refrigerate for two hours.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add meatballs and brown on all sides.
6. Heat oven to 180 C (350 F). Add browned meatballs to an ovenproof dish, cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
1. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan.
2. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of flour and stir for two minutes.
3. Add 2/3 cup of vegetable stock and 2/3 cup of beef stock, stirring continuously.
4. Add 2/3 cup of double cream, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
5. Simmer until sauce thickens.
6. Drizzle over meatballs and enjoy.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?