Amazing Chicken Dürüm (Wrap) Recipe & Special Tips 🧙♀️and Tricks🧞♂️to Maximize Its Taste
That time I am so excited to share one of the best #chickenwrap recipes that you have ever tasted 🌯 The way we cook it, the vegetables we use and also the spices we add make this dish just amazing. This recipe is inspired by ‘tantuni’ which is one of the most special dishes of Turkish cuisine and this makes the recipe even more amazing. In the video, a surprise bonus ‘ayran’ recipe is waiting for you as well. I suggest you to not miss the video 👌
6 pieces boneless chicken thigh (~500 gr /1.10 lb)
3 cloves of garlic
1 hot green pepper
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon isot
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1/3 cup water (to mix the spices)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 cups water
1/2 bunch parsley
2 lavash breads
*As a substitute for isot, you can use smoked red pepper or red pepper flakes. If you don’t have any of them, you can also use bbq sauce 🙂
• Take out all peppers’ seeds and dice them.
• Peel 1 carrot with a knife, this way you are not going to waste carrot. Small dice carrot but with the woody part at the center. This part is less sweet
• Crush 3 cloves of garlic and dice them as well.
• Dice 6 pieces of boneless chicken thighs around 1 cm cubes. You can use chicken breast if you don’t have thigh. But please add 1 tablespoon butter to make it tastier while cooking.
• Then crush 5 cloves in a mortar.
• In a small bowl mix 1 tablespoon of isot and red pepper flakes. İsot is a kind of red pepper that originated in Urfa, Turkey. The feature of isot is, after harvesting they slice, take the seeds out and sun dry the pepper and this way it has its special dark color and taste.
• Add 1/3 cup hot water to peppers, mix and set aside. The reason to add hot water is for waking up flavors. Also, to use this water to wipe ingredients that stick to the bottom of the pan.
• Add ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to pass all flavors each other and mix it.
• For one wrap, in a large pan, preferably copper, add 2 tablespoons of hazelnut oil and heat it. If you do not have copper pan you can use aluminum or enamel pan instead of copper. The reason I am using copper pan is, it can heat and cool faster compare to other pans.
• After oil gets hot, add half of the chicken to the pan. If you add all chicken from very beginning to the pan, the heat might not be enough to cook chicken thus, it might lose its delicious juice and start to boil rather than sear.
• Ensure all chicken pieces are seared and colored.
• After all chicken changed color, stir and add half of the carrots because it will take more time to cook, then the peppers.
• Add half of crushed cloves, half teaspoon of cayenne pepper and cumin. Keep stirring to pan and add half of diced garlic.
• When the chicken is almost cooked, add half of spicy water to wipe out all the flavors that stuck on the bottom.
• After this add half of diced peppers and a pinch of salt.
• Keep stirring until peppers are cooked. Add a little water and turn of the heat. Clean the pan with your spoon or spatula.
• Then transfer all chicken to another pan and cook the second batch as the same. Before that press, your lavash bread to pan to soak up all the flavor.
• After the second batch cooked, combine all chicken in big pan and add 1/4 cup of water. Turn the heat on high.
• Put a lavash (or tortilla bread) on pan and press to heat and soak the flavor from sauce.
• Set the lavash on cutting board and place chicken on lavash and add ¼ bunch of parsley. You can use rockets or coriander as well.
• Squeeze half lemon and wrap it.
• To the same for the second lavash and enjoy your chicken wrap.
5 tablespoons yoghurt
500 ml cold water (2 cups)
Fresh mint leaves
• Add 5 tablespoons of yoghurt in a jug and whisk it until get creamy.
• Add2 cups of cold water and salt to taste.
• Mix again
• Put some ice in a glass and pour ayran.
• Garnish with fresh mint leaves or dried mint.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post! سپاسگزار میشیم چناچه پیشنهاد های سازندتون رو با ما درمیون بزارین
Tell us how we can improve this post? خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین
If you find any issues on this site, contact the admins of the site, simply by using the form below and we will look into the matter as soon as possible:
دوستان, چناچه اشتباهی و یا هر نوع اشکالی دراطلاعات و مطالب ما میبینید که باید تصحیح شود و یا هر نوع پیشنهادی برای بهتر شدن مطالب سایت به ذهنتان میرسد, میتوانید براحتی با استفاده از فرم زیر با مدیریت سایت ارتباط برقرار نمایید :