The Best Hummus Recipe You Will Surely Use Whole Your Life!
Many of you know hummus which is s an incredibly popular dip from these solids. It is also one of my favorite and I am really really excited to show you how to make hummus as the best one that you have ever tasted and make it only in 10 minutes 😊
400 gr canned chickpeas (~14 oz, ~0.9 lb)
6 tablespoons tahini(how to make tahini at home)
6 cubes of ice
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Half teaspoon salt
2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– For a perfectly smooth hummus first you need to peel the chickpeas. Add 400 gr
canned chickpeas in a large bowl and rub to take the skin of.
– Fill the bowl with water and skins will start to float. When you drain, skins will group
on water and it will be much easier to collect.
– Add peeled chickpeas, 2 cloves of garlic, half of a teaspoon salt, 6 tablespoons of
tahini and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to food processor.
– Squeeze a lemon juice and run for 7-8 minutes on low-medium speed.
– While the food processor is working the hummus will get warm. To avoid that add 6
cubes of ice gradually. ıce will help to make a smooth hummus as well.
– After a couple of minutes hummus will be okay but not smooth enough. Don’t give
up and continue until the hummus is creamy. You can run on high speed at this stage.
– Taste and adjust the lemon, tahini and salt to your taste. Garlic and olive oil always
need time to settle. If you have 2-3 hours before eating the taste will be better.
– When the hummus is ready put on serving table and make a little crater with the
back of a spoon.
– Sprinkle ground sumac, cumin and parsley leaves. Last but not least pour 2-3
tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
– Enjoy your creamy, tasty, simple hummus with your lavash or chips as your spoon!