Filet Mignon in Mushroom Sauce
Filet Mignon in Mushroom Cream Sauce (YOU CAN DO THIS!)
This pan-seared Filet Mignon recipe really and truly is an excellent way to make filet mignon. Every bite is so flavorful with that light mushroom wine cream sauce. Searing the beef makes it melt-in-your mouth tender.
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme minced (or 1 tsp dry thyme)
- 24 oz filet mignon (beef tenderloin) steaks 6-8 oz each, about 1 1/2″ thick
- 1/2 cup Merlot wine or any dry red wine
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 tsp sea salt we use sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided
*Note on Steak Cooking Times: Searing time will vary based on desired doneness and thickness of steaks.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?