Raspberry Lemon Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups (285g) cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. (12g) baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 1/4 cups (6 ounces) raspberries
- 1 tbsp. flour, for sifting raspberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon zest, for garnish
- 1 (6 ounces or 1 1/4 cups) package raspberries, save a few for garnish
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60g) heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 2 or 3 cups (250-375g) powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter and flour (or use pan release) a bundt pan.
In a medium-sized bowl add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk or sift then set aside.
Beat the softened butter in stand mixer until light in color, about 1-3 minutes. Gradually add the sugar and mix on medium speed 4 to 5 minutes until it is light and fluffy.
With the mixer on low, add the eggs one at a time. Add the milk, oil, and lemon extract and mix until incorporated.
Add the flour mixture and mix on medium-low until combined, do not over mix.
Remove bowl from stand mixer and stir raspberries in by hand. Reserve a few to sprinkle over batter once it is in the pan.
Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
Sprinkle remaining raspberries over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (Start watching at 30 minutes.)
Right out of the oven add about 1/4 cup of the Raspberry Glaze to the cake in the pan. Spread with a spatula and allow into soak in for about 15 minutes. After glaze has soaked in turn out onto a cake stand and cool to room temperature.
Add fresh raspberries to a powerful blender or food processor.
Add in cream cheese and heavy cream and blend until smooth.
With the blender (or food processor) on low, add in powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time. You want your glaze to be pourable, so stop the blender every cup or so and test to make sure it’s the right consistency.
Chill until ready to serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?