48 HOURS IN ROME ft. Pizza Pockets, Hidden Bars and Sweaty Men
Aug 23, 2019
Italian food – does it get any better?! This is how we spent 48 Hours in a veeerrry warm Rome.
This video contains a paid for advertisement with Post Office.
Get us on instagram! @topjaw | @jesse_burgess | @willwarr
Using our Post Office Travel Money Card, we recorded how much we spent in each place we visited! This video contains a paid for advertisement with Post Office.
Featuring (In order of appearance):
1. CasaCau Hotel
2. Caffe Sant’Eustachio – 2 x Freddo at €2 each
3. Retrobottega – Wild leafs in crepinette €15, Lumache pasta and sea snail €18, Vacca vecchia €28
4. Roscioli Antico Forno – All that pizza €18.04
5. Giolitti – They were kind enough not to charge us so we’re unaware of pricing.
6. Jerry Thomas Speakeasy – Improved Aviation €12, Rare Whiskey Manhattan €30
7. Drink Kong – Cockatils €12 each
8. Roscioli Caffe – Shaken Coffee €3, 2 x Savoury Maritozzo €3.50, 1 x Sweet at €2.50
9. Osteria da Fortunata – Fettuccine Amatriciana €13, Ox Cheek Gnocchi €15
10. Mercato Testaccio – All food items were between €3-6
11. Trapizzino – Pizza pockets are €4 each – 40cl Beer also €4 each
12. Freni e Frizioni – Cocktails were €7 each
13. Osteria Delle Copelle – Our total bill came to €73
14. Club Derriere – Drinks were €8-12
15. Sanctury/Voodoo Bar – Beers €5 and Cocktails €12
16. Salotto 42 – Total bill €50
17. Hotel Du Russie – Beer €13 – yikes
18. Faro Coffee
New to TOPJAW?
We’re Jesse & Will, a presenter and filmmaker duo based in London, but spend our time travelling and filming the best things to eat, do, and see all over the world.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?