Visit Russia – The DON’Ts of Visiting Russia
Jul 16, 2017
Read the Blog: https://woltersworld.com/12-things-to…
GRAB A WOLTERS WORLD SHIRT http://www.woltersworld.com/shop
Whether visiting St. Petersburg, Moscow, The Volga River or Vladivostok there are a few things you shouldn’t do when you visit Russia. This video covers what travelers, tourists and vacationers should NOT do when they visit Russia.
Filmed in St. Petersburg, Russia
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Don’t forget to get a visa and register it when you get to Russia.
2. Don’t lose your immigration card.
3. Don’t forget to have Rubbles in cash
4. Don’t Think Russia will be cheap
5. Don’t get upset about two prices, one for locals and one price for foeigners
6. Don’t mess with the cops
7. Don’t let your guard down at tourist spots or late at night.
8. Don’t skip the Russian Orthodox churches and don’t wear a hat inside the church.
9. Don’t try to exchange damaged foreigner currency.
10. Don’t think Russians are as cold as the service
11. Don’t Bad mouth Russia or speak about Russian politics, it will not be appreciated.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! if we feel that you have rated 1 for no acceptable reason, you will be blocked واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, چناچه حس کنیم که بی دلیل ۱ دادین, شما بلاک خواهید شد !
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?